I'm Daniele Penazzo, I'm a software developer with a passion for Video Game programming.
I'm very flexible and hardworking, I like poking and prodding around anything that makes me curious, I love to see how things work and learn something new in the process.
- HTML 5
- This website: Fast, minimal and to the point. A small hub for everything about me.
- NPass: A ncurses-based interface for npass: the unix password manager.
- aTodo: An essential JSON-based task keeper.
- Glitch_Heaven: A glitch-based puzzle platformer.
- 2D Game Development: From Zero To Hero: An ebook that teaches how to develop videogames from the ground up.
- VoiceChanger: A TKinter GUI for Sox and Pulseaudio to allow for realtime voice distortion.
- PacktPubExplorer: A small script to scrape the Daily Free Book title from PacktPub.
- EntoStudio: A mosquito tracker with statistics and reporting features.