In this page I want to show what I think are the projects that I'm most proud of. Some of them are complete, some are just for hobby, some are for work.
- 2D Game Development - From Zero To Hero: An ebook about game development.
- EntoStudio: A mosquito tracker with statistics and reporting features.
- This website: Fast, minimal and to the point. A small hub for everything about me.
- NPass: A ncurses-based interface for npass: the unix password manager.
- aTodo: An essential JSON-based task keeper.
- PacktPubExplorer: A small script to scrape the Daily Free Book title from PacktPub.
- Glitch_Heaven: A glitch-based puzzle platformer.
- Minecraft Plugins: Some small Minecraft Plugins I made in the old days.
- VoiceChanger: A TKinter GUI for Sox and Pulseaudio to allow for realtime voice distortion.
- Lazur: My 50-Hours long Object Oriented Class Project.